Hydralyte Apple Blackcurrant 20 Effervescent Tablets
Item Code: 17093
- Hydralyte is an Oral Rehydration Solution, scientifically formulated to replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and excess alcohol consumption.
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months.
- 12 hours in children under 3 years.
- 24 hours in children aged 3–6 years.
- 48 hours for adults and children aged over 6 years.
- Be aware that dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhoea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and in elderly people.
- Sodium chloride 87.5 mg, Potassium chloride 149 mg, Sodium bicarbonate 378 mg, Citric Acid anhydrous 672 mg, Glucose anhydrous 1.62 g.
- Remove two tablets from the tube and replace the cap tightly.
- Dissolve in 200 mL drinking water (2-3 minutes).
- For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
- Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
- Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
- Avoid mixing Hydralyte with soft drink, cordial of fruit juice as these interfere with the dehydration process.
- Always dissolve in water.
- Never place tablet directly into mouth.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)