Item Code: 12597
- Cartia low dose aspirin has a special Duentric coating designed to prevent it from being released in the stomach, so that it is released lower in the intestine.
- By releasing aspirin lower in the intestine, Cartia helps to minimise irritation to the stomach lining.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult with your healthcare practitioner if pain or symptoms persist. Read the warnings prior to purchasing this product.
- Do not take Cartia if you have had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any of the other ingredients contained in this medicine; you have a bleeding disorder such as haemophilia and Von Willebrand's disease; you have stomach bleeding, gastritis or an active stomach ulcer.
- Acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) 100mg.
- The recommended dosage is one Cartia tablet at the same time every day.
- Do not break the tablet.
- Swallow the tablet whole with water.
- Do not double up if you happen to miss a dose.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)