Cancer Council Sensitive Sunscreen Pump SPF50+ 200 mL
Item Code: 312624
- Great for sensitive skin type looking for a sunscreen that will give them the highest levels of protection, whilst not irritating the skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes (rinse thoroughly with water if contact occurs).
- For sensitive skin, test product for any skin irritation on a small area of skin.
- If skin irritation of rash develops discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Zinc Oxide 50mg/g, Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol 25mg/g, Bemotrizinol 25mg/g, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 10mg/g.
- Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly to dry skin at least 15-20 minutes before going out into the sun.
- On an average sized adult, approximately 35ml should be applied.
- This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)