Item Code: 303136
- Maxigesic unique double action combination of paracetamol and ibuprofen providing fast pain relief
Maxigesic Provides temporarily relieve headaches, sinus pain, toothache, muscular pain & reduces fever.
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, if you are allergic to ibuprofen, paracetamol, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have impaired kidney function, impaired liver function or heart problems.
- Do not take with other medicines containing ibuprofen, paracetamol, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you have asthma, if you are aged 65 or over.
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the poisons Information Centre, or go to the hospital straight away.
- If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Don't take this medicine for more than a few days at a time for adults, or more than 48 hours at a time for children and adolescents aged 12-18 years unless advised by a doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Excessive use can be harmful.
- Paracetamol 500mg, Ibuprofen 150mg.
- Also contains maize starch.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)